OADC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
OADC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01-01-2021.
We collect the following personal information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- user-generated content, posts and other content you submit
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- complete our registration form online or through a registration document provided to you on email (KYC/ KYS)
- complete the Supplier Prequalification form
- voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and for audit purposes
- to confirm and verify your identity or to verify that you are an authorised client or supplier representative for security purposes
- process your order and manage your account
- engage with you as a supplier and manage our account
- to carry out obligations arising from contractual obligations between us
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- for monitoring and auditing use of our site
- to share information regarding our transactions with you
- to respond to your questions and comments
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We may share your personal data with the following:
- other companies in the WIOCC group where it is determined that you are procuring or providing services through those companies or have a relationship with them
- lawyers and other professional advisers
- public authorities or bodies where disclosure is required by law or industry practice
- stakeholders or their advisers in reorganisations, mergers or acquisitions
- telecommunication service providers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We keep your personal data for the duration of time necessary for the purpose for which the data is processed. Usually, it shall be kept for the period of the commercial relationship between us and the entity you represent. Thereafter it shall be archived for the legally required period, or in accordance with relevant industry standards.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use Google Analytic cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We would like to make sure that you are aware of your rights regarding personal information provided to us. You are entitled to the following:
- The right to request our company for copies of your personal data. Please contact us at the email address listed below and specify what information you would like. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to have the information held about you corrected if you believe it is inaccurate, the right to request that we complete the information we hold about you if you believe it is incomplete.
- The right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances.
- The right to ask us to restrict processing of your personal data so that it is marked to limit future processing in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to OADC processing your personal information in certain circumstances.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receipt. However, this may be extended to two months in consideration of the complexity or number of requests.
If you find that the processing is a violation of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org or with a supervisory authority within your country of jurisdiction.